Important COVID-19 Updates:
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING UPDATES – AS OF 6/8/2020:
We are back up and running at our Reading, PA production and distribution facilities! In addition to shipping STOCK product from our warehouse, our production floor is now able to produce all apparel types including stock with embellishment, special order, sublimation, and custom designs. We will also continue producing PPE for essential workers, along with a broader line of ready-to-ship masks, plus masks with added embellishments or customized to your team’s colors.
As always, the health and safety of our Elite Sportswear employees, and our customers, is our main priority. As we begin to expand our production operations in the coming weeks, we are caring for our team members by:
- Implementing all the CDC recommended best practices at our Reading, PA building
- Enhancing our infection control protocol that includes:
- Monitoring employee wellness through daily temperature checks upon arriving and more
- Additional deep cleaning routines throughout each building, in addition to our daily cleaning routines
- Tracking employee movement throughout the buildings
- Installation of plastic partition barriers between workers while practicing 6’ social distancing
- Requiring all on-site employees to wear a face mask in the buildings, always
- Posted signs to remind team members of best practices and updates company policies
Additionally, most team members have been moved to off-site, work from home assignments until further notice.
With the reopening of our production facility, you may have questions about the status of a current, or open, order. Please contact your Sales Team, or our customer engagement team (email@example.com / (800) 441-0818) who are ready to assist you.
We wish you continued safety and good health as we begin to find a new normal in the weeks ahead.
Dolfin Swimwear – GK Elite Division
GK / GK Cheer / Omni Cheer / Dolfin
- What products are currently available to ship?
We are currently shipping all products from our distribution center. Most stock items will ship next day. Apparel items like stock with embellishment, special order, sublimation, and custom designs are now being scheduled for production and will ship within their available ship window. Please contact your Sales Team, or our customer engagement team for more information on when your order will ship.
- When will you be taking orders again?
We are currently taking orders and scheduling your apparel for production! You can submit orders through a sales representative, or you can submit your order online at dolfinswimwear.com.
- Can I submit requests for quotes?
Our team is always ready to serve you and help you plan for your future. This is still a great time to start thinking about practice wear, pro shop gear, and leotards for next season. Artwork is always free! Contact your Local Sales Rep, or our Customer Engagement Team to get started.
- What happens to my order that was in production, and put on hold, prior to the shut down?
Please contact our Customer Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org / (800) 441-0818 for assistance. They are ready to answer any questions you have about an order that is in-progress.
- If you miss my delivery and I cannot use the product, what happens?
We apologize for the delay and any frustrations around a missed delivery. Please contact our customer engagement team at email@example.com/ (800) 441-0818 for assistance.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
To inquire about a cancellation for a recent order, please contact our Customer Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org/ (800) 441-0818
- How can I check the status of my order?
Please contact our Customer Engagement team at email@example.com/ (800) 441-0818 for assistance.
- Can I place an order by phone?
Yes, our team can place new orders or artwork requests.